We will be closed beginning Monday, December 24th through Tuesday, January 1st. School will open on Wednesday, January 2nd. Full tuition applies during the annual Holiday Break. We stay open for a number of Federal Holidays throughout the year so that we may close for an equal amount of days over the break between Christmas and New Year’s.
Halloween Party (kids-only) will be on Wednesday, October 31st, Little Kids (including Infants) in the morning and Big Kids in the afternoon.
Please bring your child's costume in a separate bag - teachers will change your child into their costume just before the party.
We welcome Snack Donations for the parties - please look for Snack Sign-Up Sheets, remember no candy or juices are allowed.
YCP will close promptly at 5pm TODAY.
Please remember to have your Froggy and Flowers:
- Come to school already wearing their Bathing Suit with water shoes (crocs/water socks etc.)
- Bring a separate waterproof bag (like a plastic shopping bag) packed with the following:
- Change of clothes to include underwear.
- Close-toed shoes to include socks.
- A medium-sized bath towel
- A Swim Diaper - Please have your child arrive in a regular diaper/pull-up and we will change them into their Swim Diaper before the activity.
- Label all clothes and swim items, including towel.
- Remember to remove wet swim items and allow them to fully dry before your child's next Splash Day.
- Your child will NOT be able to participate in Splash Day if they do not have a bathing suit and towel.
- Your child will NOT be able to play at the playground without proper close-toed footwear (no flip flops, crocs, sandals. etc.)